my thought: Hello Friends

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prayer

I am a firm believer in Religion but my religion is Humanity.For me service to Humanity is service to God.
Thus I believe GOD..I also pray but not the way majority of us do for hour or hours together sitting before God and chanting loudly with a long demand or wish lists for physical, material, mental wellbeing.
For me, the real purpose of prayer is to elevate us from physical to spiritual. It is a silent yearning of the soul for "ONENESS". with the GOD.
 The GOD knows everything. He is the greatest knower.HE in perfect wisdom keeps absolute power of dispensation at his total discretion
  Prayers, when  is absent and only lips are moving loudly have limited results and satisfy egos only or help in giving vent to the stress of daily life .
               The real prayer is done in solitary intimacy with the GOD.
               Can prayers alter the events of life.Answer can be both YES or NO.
               Yes,because prayers reduce severity of distress and to that extent the courseof life is altered.
Once human consciousness is pious and benevolent, the outer world also responds likewise.
So it is the change within that can bring change with out.

No comments:

Post a Comment